Sunday, May 4, 2008

Cuatro de Mayo

is today. But tomorrow is Cinco de Mayo which generally merits more of a party.

So I made guacamole and cilantro lime salsa:



I also made some citrus bars:



Citrus bars in no way relate to this cultural celebration but who doesn't like citrus bars? Crazy people.



Sub-question: Is it unfair to criticize a formerly great artist for his latter day sins? Is it better to burn out or fade away?

I say that in my head all the time. Whenever I am moving on to a new subject I always think to myself "Sub-question!!!" I am not really sure why this happens.

The point is, new subject!

For an entirely different celebration on an entirely different day I made a rustic fruit tart:


Blackberries, raspberries and early season peaches!!! Fact: This is something delicious.

No comments: