Monday, May 12, 2008

Many Parts.

Part 1:

A delicious French Stick recipe. Come on. French Stick? That's funny.


Part 2:

Bread & Cheese & Lots of Money.


Part 3:

Spilled cocoa powder looks like blood spatter!


Part 4:

Sometimes I like to not sift the cocoa powder and flour prior to mixing. Then I mix in the cocoa powder first. And then I marvel at the massively chocolatey concoction!


Part 5:

FACT: I am not actually going to bring these cookies in tomorrow. They are simply too delicious. I will be keeping them forever.


Part 6:

I have started sewing my knit rectangles together. Thus far I have approximately 1/5 of a blanket. And it is 1/5 of awesome.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad that you changed your mind and brought in the cookies because they are DELICIOUS!! I'm counting on the healing powers of chocolate to get rid of my cold.