Monday, May 26, 2008

Black Forest.

I made Black Forest cookies tonight. But first!


I'm pretty excited about all these dandelions.


I guess I'm excited about these cookies, too:

2 cups all purpose flour
4 T unsweetened cocoa powder
2 t baking powder
1 t salt
8 oz bittersweet chocolate, chopped
2 sticks unsalted butter, cut into pieces
1 cup sugar
1/2 cup dark brown sugar
4 eggs
1 package semisweet chocolate chips
2 cups dried cherries
1 cup dried blueberries

Melt chopped chocolate & butter. Mix in sugars then eggs.
Sift together flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt. Add to chocolate mixture.
Fold in chocolate chips and dried berries.
Put plastic wrap on top & fridge it for 30-40 minutes.
Drop 'em and bake at 350 for 11ish minutes.
Eat them. They are pretty good.

Oh man, I am glad it is finally nice outside and the dandies are back. This world is better than our January world for certain.

1 comment:

Cherish said...

You should make these again! I'm a big fan :)