Tuesday, April 29, 2008

I never thought this would actually happen in my life.

I actually cooked dinner for myself. As in, cooking that was not prompted by someone's birthday or a social gathering. Stove time that was over 30 minutes. Two burners. (TWO BURNERS!)

I am kind of lame, as you may know, the most cooking I ever do is noodles, noodles, rice and noodles. So cooking actual poultry with, you know, liquid stuff that turns into a real actual glaze is pretty big news.

Chicken with a soy sauce, mirin & ginger glaze on a bed of (you guessed it!) noodles:



Now, you may be thinking to yourself, "Geez! Chicken & pasta and a glass of orange juice for dinner? That sure does sound delicious but where are the fucking vegetables?!" Well, I will have you know that while cooking I ate eighteen thousand pounds of sliced cucumber with chunks of cheddar cheese. This is because cucumber & cheddar is perhaps the most delicious combination EVER.

No comments: