Thursday, November 22, 2007

Thanksgivin'


I'm not sure if you know this or not but today was Thanksgiving. So, I baked some things. Including oatmeal, dried cranberry, coconut & pecan cookies. You can check out that delicious dough to your left. And it's delicious product below. The delicious product is housed in some of my finest midwestern metal tupperware.



And this evening I baked an apple pie. Hopefully it is a delicious apple pie. It better be fucking delicious because it's not going to win any beauty contests. It's fairly misshapen.




So, basically, happy Thanksgiving peeps. I hope you ate delicious foodstuffs! Perhaps even a more than slightly misshapen apple pie! I can't be the only terrible pie baker in the world.
Oh, man. I feel really inadequate right now. In slightly better news I played a rockin' game of scrabble today.

No comments: