Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Back from the Dead, Part Deux

Hello to those that supply me with girl scout cookies.
Hello to those that don't understand what I just said.
HELLO WORLD!!!

So, I'm going to school, I'm going to work, I'm eating, I'm sleeping, I'm going to bars, I'm trying to drink more water, I'm in the studio a lot, I fixed the buttons on my brown jacket, I need to clean my room and my feet are cold.

Anyways,

Pictures!!!






Here is a picture of some beautiful, delicious, and seriously dense homemade pizza (made not by me):



And here is my best attempt at making a football shaped loaf of french bread for the Superbowl:



I promise not to be such a stranger. I also promise to help old ladies cross streets. Peace out bitches!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You don't understand how much I need these blogs, I wish I had more cookies to give.
-signed
annymous
(that's not my real name)