Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I'm Back! (And Better Than EVER)

What you see here are words that have been typed on my brand spanking new macbook. I am pretty sure the words are shinier, right?

Anways, after being the lamest blogger in history for the last several months I will now be turning it all around! So, be prepared for really, really, ridiculously fucking huge and massive awesomeness to come, okay?

Here is a taste:
(Taken with photo booth, a brand new to me feature!)

The cover of my graphic novel:



The best part is that I am totally looking at the title. It's not really there, because this graphic novel doesn't exist, but if it did? Oh man. Totally the cover.

And what every other person ever who has photo booth probably did immediately:



I know, I know, I'm sorry but how could I not?!


Anyways, these are boring because they are just me in front of an institutional wall. There will be way more exciting photos to come as soon as I upload the bajillion photos I have on my camera right now. That will be better.

Peace out dudes!

No comments: